We are a non-profit group that is bringing Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics to students by using Competiton Robotics.
To help parents, teachers and industry leaders start sustainable robotics programs at the elementary, junior-high, high school level to improve the future for our children, our communities and our country.
We offer training, certification, and support to teachers, mentors and parents in robotics and robotics programs. We identify and organize robotics competitions and events at the local, regional and national levels to provide visibility and excitement to these programs and to our students, teachers and parents.
Our community consists of:
- Students from lower school through high school
- Potential mentors including college students, parents, and industry professionals
- Forward-looking Industry Leaders (for sponsorship)
- Event organizing and planning
- Mentor training and certifications
- Teacher Continuing Education Training and Credit
- All Aspects of Robotics Engineering:
- Mechanical Design
- Power Distribution and Control
- Mechanical (i.e. gears, belts, chain)
- Team Seminars/Workshops
- Game Strategy Development
- Robot Designs
- Structural Design
- Gearing, Chains and Driveshafts
- Controls system
- Business planning
- Project Planning
- Resource Allocation
- Fund Raising
- Federal Grants for STEM/Robotics programs
- State Grants for STEM/Robotics programs
- Foundation Grants for STEM/Robotics programs
- Corporate Sponsorship
Contact Foster dot Schucker at STEMRobotics dot org for more information.
STEMRobotics is a 501(c)3 non profit organization.