Penn State Abington VEX Clean Sweep Scrimmage
- Most Matches Played - Team 80 Pegasus, Downingtown PA
- This award goes to the team that has the most robust robot. During an event the robots are often pushed to their limits, this team was able to participate in 12 of the 23 matches played.
- Driver Skill Challenge - Team 677 Keeping up with the Jones, Montclaire NJ
- This award is for the team that has the best driving skills. The robot is placed alone on the field and tries to score as many points as possible. Team 677 reached 91 points.
- Programming Skill Challenge - Team 1224 Driven Bolts, Brick NJ
- This robot has the best autonomous programming. Like the driver challenge the robot is placed on the field alone and has a chance to score as may points as possible.
- Design Award - Team 76 Driven Nuts, Newtown Square PA
- Design Award - Team 101b Radnor Robotics, Radnor PA
- Design Award - Team 181 Souderton Robotics, Souderton PA
- Design Award - Team 677 Keeping up with the Jones, Montclaire NJ
- Design Award - Team 1224 Driven Bolts, Brick NJ
- These are judged awards that go to teams that have shown an innovative, creative design and construction in their robots. The judges were a combination of PSU faculty and engineering students.